Login   Portal   Chat    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Forum » Forum » Welcome

Post subject: Inactive
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm 

I know there is already a post for 'What to do with BSP' but I wanted to make a new one cuz I hope that gets more attention.

I'm just new to BSP, and it seems not many people look at the forum or post anything, neither do I cuz I don't know what I can post. So first a question:
Does every track I show to you guys for betatesting need to be a BSP track? I didnt think so right?

Second, is that I don't know all of you guys and you don't know me, so maybe make something like a memberlist as one, so I know who is a member, and who is active as well ;).
My goal for this post is that people post more on the forum, and can help each other out more :D.
I hope my actions/idea's aren't inapropriate ^^

Grtz,
Gohan

(And I still can't post anything at the Beta-part, maybe someone can give me that rights? :P)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Inactive
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 pm 

Wow nais :D
Well at first i thought of posting somnething like this too.
But then i thought it isn't something useful/helpful but as i read your post, i thought wow it may is a bit helpful/useful :P
Anyway, nais post again here :P
Jeah

ThaT's a great idea. I think we aren't that much people here and not everybody is really active here.
For me i watch every day here and if there isn't anything new to read and i f also don't have anything new to post i leave the site with the hope that others just post something :P
Well. in the section "socialize", there is a Topic where you can introduce yourself, to let the others know some more about you ;)
Think there you can just post some infos about you so that we know something more about you ;)
For me, i already posted something there ;)
Just read my text x'D

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

well if i had some new betas i would post it, but actually my editorskills sucks^^

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 am 

I've been in BSP for quite some time, but I dont release BSP tracks very often as I only do thta when I feel it will be good enough for it. Maybe we should see about getting some more people in to get it a bit more active?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:47 pm 

I also don't want to make the name BSP worse by making bad tracks xD. But can one of you guys make a list of the active members? And maybe I can post something at tmx forum (Trackmania Chat?) to promote BSP?.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

If you wanna see the list of member, just click at the buttenon the down at the index.

And as I already said: It doesn´t matter how bad or good your tracks are. We´re here to have fun with trackbuilding. We want to give all members tips for improving thier skills. If you don´t believe me, drive my first Bsp-track an then my better ones. You´ll see that mines are now pretty ok^^ !

@Gohan: Some promotion don´t sounds bad, but I dobn´t know if brenni´s mind agrees to it too :D .
I think the next big promotion will be the miniseries( BTW I should finish my techie ;) )
and the C-track 3 (Brenni go on with your part ;) )

Actually I really have no time for TM, cause of the school and cubing :ugeek: , but i´ll give my best.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm 

Oke, this community won't change if nobody is active.

I want to make some progress, and every member must be active, else we can't grow or help each other out. The projects that are going on at the moment would be better if they get continued, and also the mini's for the promotion. I also don't know which members are really active, so please all respond ;) , if you want that this community doesn't die.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

lol not everybody has time to be online on the weekend^^

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:59 pm 

I know, but if you look at the dates people posted stuff things stopped after the end of October, and even before that it wasn't that much, also cuz of Rafael leaving I know. ^^

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

---------
Someone heard of brenni last time? i think someone should tell him to finish his part of the cc-track and so on...

Profile E-mail  

Forum » Forum » Welcome